the rocks...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

on holidays...

I just started a two week holiday. And so far, what did I do? Absolutely nothing. Friday was my last day of work and I ended up staying there till 8:30 in the evening. I finished up all my reports and was leaving last minute instructions to my replacement. I stayed home all weekend. I ventured out a couple of times to play poker, but not too far away. My birthday is coming up and I am starting to feel too old to celebrate! Lol. That is just because I stayed home all freaking weekend. I have got to admit though, it was relaxing. I think I seriously need to find more friends around here! Friends who would come visit ME when I am too lazy to go anywheres. That is how I am feeling. Loving my bed just a bit too much. I think I should go crawl into bed again...

No comments: