the rocks...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

day two...

of my holidays.... I was so freaking bored yesterday, but today, I could do absolutely nothing and enjoy the hell out of it. I woke up today at 10:30 a.m. and it seemed so early and normally, that would be so sleeping in. How come nobody from work phoned me yet with a crisis? Am I replaceable? I doubt it. Everybody can be replaced by someone better. I am the better one though. Am I conceited? or modest? I choose modest.

I went to my karate class lastnight and I will be going for a belt test this Saturday. On my birthday. That bites. I was telling my sister-cousin that she will have to pick me up at the Nash before the test. Umm, yeah. I am on my own. She has never been there and refuses to go there. Boy oh boy is she missing out! There is a downstairs and everything! Her loss.

I think I shall go to town today. I want to go watch the movie "Fools Gold" and my niece has offered to spend the day with me, after school, that is. It must be "cool" now to hang out with Aunty! I'll show her cool! I am down with the lingo and everything! Jipta! See. How cool am I. That is a statement, not a question. Nobody answer.

Later homies...

No comments: