the rocks...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It is a lazy Sunday that followed a lazy Saturday.  On Friday night, I went out in Prince Albert for Roxanne's Birthday.  She turned a whole 20 years old!  No longer a teenager or can she say she is 20teen? 
Anywhos....Other than going out on Friday, I did absolutely nothing all weekend.  I stayed home all day yesterday and looks like I will be doing the exact same thing today.  It's wonderful! I will be leaving for Saskatoon tommorow morning and I think I will be taking my Sarcan with me.  I have a meeting there for 2 days and Roxanne will be flying off to Vancouver on Tuesday afternoon.  Hopefully, I can meet her there next month *crosses her fingers*  That would just be awesome!  Lets see the magic work that Linda (the new Kokom-to-be) can do with da boss =)

As for my personal life, it is at a standstill. Currently, with my new job and my crazy schedule, I rarely have time for anything! I am phoning my friends while I am on the road because that seems like the only time I have. I know this "meeting after meeting" routine will be slowing down soon, but until then my friends .. TEXT ME or email me on my Blackberry .. My wonderful, beautiful BlackBerry. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I am bragging or flaunting my cellphone, but I really do love my BlackBerry.

No comments: