the rocks...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

happy winter...

I woke up bright and early this Saturday morning to a blanket of snow on the ground .. Happy Winter, I thought!! I WAS going to start my spring cleaning this weekend. Never mind that. I shall go to a BBQ instead.

I have two new addictions. First, is my Blackberry. The boss and I did chip'ins to purchase it and I found my heart. My heart is in the blackberry. I love it. Absolutely love it. Today is actually the first day, since I recieved it two weeks ago, that it has been turned off for more than 12 hours. Who knew there was an OFF button??!! My other addiction is my other new toy. I now have a laptop, courtesy of the band. Technically, its not mine, but will be in my possession for the next 3 years. So yeah, its mine. I need help from a geeks-r-us kinda person. I wanna know how to work the software for my blackberry. It is all installed and connected, but just don't know the how-to. I also need Adobe-Acrobat. I wanna make pdf files. I think that is all for now.

I should start getting ready. Turn on the Blackberry... I miss it.

No comments: