the rocks...

Monday, May 05, 2008

update...

Quick Update as to what I been up to...

I stayed home this past weekend. I caught up on my sleep and spent some quality time with the TV. WOO! I also cleaned and raked up the yard on Sunday. I still need to clean up behind the house and the driveway. I would probably be needing help for that part! Its like a freaking garbage dump. Sheesh!

I am looking forward to this upcoming weekend. My momma is coming home for Mothers Day weekend. I am hoping that the fish are running so we can go for a ride up to Hannen (sp?)Creek on Saturday for some snare fishing. We will be having a BBQ at Anglin Lake on Sunday before she leaves us once again. For one weekend, we will not be orphans!!

In regards to work, I have been extremely busy and still loving it! I was actually able to spend two consecutive days in the office! I was ecstatic! I am also hoping that this week that I can spend the majority of the week in the office. I have asked Pamela to assist me with the piles and piles of filing and she seems to get more done when I am not there though. I guess that goes the same for me. I get ALOT more work done when my boss is away on meetings that I don't have to attend. I can't wait till both offices are in order, things put away, papers filed away and organized!

Oooh! Hessy's wedding date changed to July 25, 2008 and the location will be in Timber Bay! Information is correct right? I be a good bridesmaid =) Must go shopping for shoes. Must plan some parties. Must practice my drinking arm... I so excited!

No comments: