the rocks...

Monday, May 19, 2008

good and bad mixture of a weekend...

It is the end of the long weekend. I missed out on a wedding meeting that turned out to be a drinking fest! How wude! I wanted to go there, but I was just too tired to do anything. I was in Prince Albert all week for meetings and by the time Friday rolled along, I just wanted to go home to my bed and that is what I did. It was D's birthday on Sunday - Sweet 16. I took her and a couple others to go watch "Iron Man" - Awesome movie!

Lastnight, was like the worst night ever. I think I got food poisening. It was absolutely horrendous and was still feeling it all day today. I was too scared to eat anything for awhile for fear it would come right back up. Ugh! Yeah, it was not a pretty site! Having to get up around 5 times during the night, running up the stairs .. Finally, after the 4th time, I just layed down on the couch - I never had food poisening before and I never want it ever, ever again! In the history of ever!

I take in my truck tommorow to the Claims office. It got booted...

No comments: