the rocks...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

senseless

I have so much to say, but I don't have the words. I had planned on logging into this blogger and writing down everything that has been happening these past few weeks, but so much has happened that its all jumbled up in my mind. Its hard to comprehend and write things down that doesn't make sense. So much has been happening at work. There are changes everywhere. Some, I hope to believe, would be better, but some just does not make sense at all. I ended up taking stress leave from work for a few days because things had gotten to a point where I was too emotional to function in a professional manner. I had left work early one day because I couldn't handle it and I didn't go back to work for the rest of the week. I just couldn't do it. My heart is not in it at the moment and hasn't been in it for the past month. I am at the point where I am debating whether or not I want to continue on with my job. There are so much reasons as to why I should stay and tough it out, but I just don't know anymore. Nothing seems to make sense anymore.

No comments: