the rocks...

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I need a map...

I believe that I am going to be lost...

It is a quiet Sunday morning and all my company is still sleeping. There is only so much I can do around the apartment without making too much noise and waking up people so I decided I would actually sit at my computer and just mess around. I think my company is leaving me today. What am I going to do? It will be so quiet. Too quiet. My friend, her fiance, her son and her soon-to-be daughter has been staying at my house for the past couple weeks or so. They live out of town and my friend was "expecting" and had decided to stay at my place till she had her baby. On Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 10:01 a.m., Lexi was brought into this world weighing 6 lb's 4 oz's. She is an absolute little sweetheart. I believe they are leaving me today to go back home. I suppose I can't be too stingy with them eh? I suppose they are other people that will want to introduce themselves to Lexi, but damn it! I like having them here. Let me be selfish! Let me be stingy! It will just be too quiet. I will be lost. I will have to get used to having the apartment to myself and to the quietness. I love living by myself. I love having my own apartment, but I also loved having my company here. I was usually gone to work for most the day and out visiting during the evenings, but I got used to coming home and having someone here to talk to or having a baby to spoil and a young child to play with. Hmm .. maybe I just got spoiled by having someone here to clean up and cook for me! I imagine, I would have lived on toast w/peanut butter and bananas these past two weeks. They sure can cook! I have been too spoiled. Nothing wrong with that eh? :)

I should surprize them and start breakfast :)

No comments: