the rocks...

Monday, May 16, 2005

amazing...

Its amazing what a new haircut can boost up your spirits. Janna finally came back from her mom's place tonight. She had been staying up there for the past two weeks. She came back just in time! I was beginning to think that all my friends are leaving me. Candace is going for a road trip down to Six Nations, Ontario. She was "On Leave" for the past two weeks from the Health Centre and her future working prospects doesn't look very bright so she decided to take this time to go for a trip. Lorna will be moving out her place next week and will be moving back home and Janna had thought she was moving back to her home reserve. So, it seemed for awhile that everyone was moving out from me. But my Janna is back for good she says! Her first task once getting home was to give me a haircut and I absolutely love it! I had been trying to grow out my hair for Lisa's wedding, but it has been post-poned for another year so to heck with trying to grow it!

I am getting all packed up for another week at staying at my moms. Since Candace is no longer working at the Health Centre, I can't commute with her anymore and I can't afford driving back and forth with my gas-guzzling truck so I had to resort to staying out on the reserve during the week for the time being. I was talking to Janna this evening and we both really can't afford to have our own places so we decided to look into renting a 3 bedroom apartment. I am looking forward to it. I am also going to look into trading off my truck for a car. I absolutely love my truck, but really can't keep up with the costs that comes along with it. Hopefully, if all goes as planned, I will be able to save up some money to go for a trip later on this summer or fall.

I don't know how long I will be able to work at the Health Centre, but I suppose I will tough it out for as long as I can handle it. As I mentioned before, there has been a lot of changes recently. I am not looking forward to work this week, but with my new haircut, I feel like I can conquer the world! My goodness! It is past 1:00 a.m.!!

G'night!

No comments: