the rocks...

Monday, March 10, 2008

just another manic monday....

I am back at work in full force. Well, actually, I was back last week, but I had technically only worked for 2.5 days. I got sent to meetings the last couple days and that was informative (Kind of). I have piles and piles of work waiting for me. I need an assistant. I wanna just sit here answer questions and phones and have someone else do the actual paper work. That would be wonderful. Any volunteers? I can not pay you, but you will be paid in kind of being in my presence. That is an opportunity that no money can get you.

I went on a road trip this past Friday to Yorkton and was back in Prince Albert the very next day. The roads were awful on the way there and it took me about 5 hours to get there. Thank you Maxim Radio for making the time fly by. On the way back, it took me 3.5 hours - No stops. Thank you Maxim Radio once again.

It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday. I took the opportunity to totally clean out my truck. It feels brand new again. I don't want to trade off my truck anymore. Lately, I have been feeling the urge to trade off my truck. It is a damn gas guzzler, but it looks damn nice! I make the truck look hot. What do I do? I shall see.

I don't have too much to say in my blogger today. I am writing this during my lunch hour at work and I really should get back....

No comments: