the rocks...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Whadda!

Heading to a Ninja Tournament this weekend in Weyburn. Gonna go hang out with Ninja Nimis doing Ninja stuff, have ninja conversations, and watch some ninja competitions! I am excited. It should be interesting! I leave sometime today and be back sometime on Sunday? Yeah. Nothing like being specific eh! I really don't know any ninja times yet! Ooh, speaking of Ninja! I received my yellow belt a couple weeks ago!

I been extremely busy all damn week. I miss my home. I been sleeping there everynight, but haven't had the chance to just stay home and relax. I am missing my bed. I wanna be lazy! There is always next weekend. Long freaking weekend. WooHoo!

Carry On Peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the ninja weekend was good for you!!!
Congrats on your belt!!!!
Janna

mybonnie said...

It was a good weekend :) Lots of Ninjas!