the rocks...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

special days...

Mmmm .. Chocolate pudding for breakfast. It is going to be a good day. My plan for the day is to be lazy. I believe thats a good plan because tonight I am going to a Caberet(sp?) here in the city. It should be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it. On Thursday it was my birthday. It was a day that I was planning to play hookie from work and just stay home to relax. It was when I was half way into my last entry here in my blogger when I had gotten a call to go to work. They were having a dinner there for 4 of us at work whose birthdays land in February. I ended up getting stuck doing work till around 3 p.m. We had a "surprise" birthday supper at my momma's that night. It wasn't that much of a surprise considering I was asking people the day before if they wanted to come to my surprise supper. It was a great turnout. After supper, I packed up to spend the weekend in Prince Albert. I got my hair coloured yesterday by Janna (Great job Janna!) and then I had to attend a meeting in the afternoon. After the meeting, I went over to Candaces and hung out with her all evening and ended up staying at her place on my warm, comfy bed. Since I had moved out of my place in Prince Albert, I am storing all my furniture at her place. She, being a neat, organizational freak, set up all my furniture in her basement and there will always be a bed for me at her place. I miss my bed...so many stories...not all good, mind you, but still..I miss it.

Which brings me into today. Candace went to work early this morning. I woke up with a freaking cramp. Not good. This was at 10:30 a.m., I figured I slept in enough. I got up and started watching Hockey. Blah! Canada lost today towards the Swiss. Surprising. The rules are so damn sticky. A little shove and a person will get a penalty for that. Wimps, I say! The end score was 2-0 for the Swiss. We shall get even! Lastnight, the woman were playing. I am not sure what the end score was, but when I went to bed it was 2-0 for the Canadians against Finland and was going into the 2nd period. I LOVE HOCKEY.

I forgot to mention!! For one my presents, I got 2 tickets to Aerosmith with Cheap Trick opening for them! Lastnight, I had asked Candace to come with me. The concert is on April 5, 2006 in Saskatoon and her birthday lands on April 4th so I figured it would be great idea to share my present with her on her birthday! I was just about an Indian Giver though because when I a had asked her if she wanted to come to Aerosmith with me in April, her response was "Whats Aerosmith?" SHEESH! I told her she sucked and to never mind. I had to show her a couple songs that Aerosmith sang. Fortunately, she recognized the songs that I had played she just didn't know who had sang them. So, I am still giving her my other ticket. Right now, I am on LimeWire, downloading a few songs from Aerosmith for her so she can get prepared for the concert.

It is my buddy's birthday today, I should give her a call!

No comments: