the rocks...

Monday, February 13, 2006

It is 9:07 a.m. on Monday morning, I have deadlines galore and here I am on the internet. We have no coffee at home. Not good. Not at all. I figure I need to drink at least a two cups of coffee before I am functional.

We had snow/ice drags this past weekend on the reserve. It was quite chilling! I will have to download my pictures to my computer sometime this week so I can share at least a couple pictures with ya'll. Okay, I am spacing out here and on my second cup of coffee. The phone is starting to ring. I should get to work. Blah. Monday mornings suck.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Did you have a happy valentine's day??

mybonnie said...

I've been having good days and bad days .. I think valentines was one of the good days .. don't think I was bitchy at all .. Hmm .. yeah, don't think so.