the rocks...

Friday, June 10, 2005

home sweet home

What a freaking long week at work! But, I am finally back home at my apartment, well for the weekend anyways! That will just have to do for now :) I am sitting here waiting for my momma to phone me. She had phoned me about an hour ago saying she is just about in town and we made plans to go for supper. I have been staying at her place this past week, but she was gone almost all week so we have to make up some lost time. Where is this mother of mine! I am absolutely starving. If she doesn't phone soon, I just might have to fend for myself! Okay, I am lazy, I shall wait.

...a little while later

I phoned her. She didn't forget about me. I wouldn't doubt it if she had went on her merry way and had simply forgotten about me because if she is anything like me or vice versa .. yeah .. I am a bit forgetful at times.

I don't know what the hell am doing this weekend, but I do know that its good to be home :)

No comments: