the rocks...

Monday, June 20, 2005

holidays

I am actually on my holidays! I have this whole week off and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have been off from work as of Wednesday, June 15th, 2005 at 5:00 p.m. Here I was afraid that I would go absolutely crazy with so much time on my hand, but I have actually been busy everyday so far. We had our golf tournament this weekend at the Dakota Dunes which is around 20 kilometeres out of Saskatoon. It was our poorest turnout for golfers, but it was because there was another golf tournament going on at the same time. Other than that, it turned out pretty good. I had fun.

Not exactly sure what all I want to accomplish during my holidays. My only goal so far, is to clean out my storage room. Thats a reasonable goal, I figure. Something I know I could probably achieve. My goal for tonight is too sleep. Sleep sounds like heaven. I slept for 3 hours lastnight. Yeah, am really enjoying my holidays :)

No comments: