the rocks...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

work is overrated...

Once again, I am going to be late again for work. I really don't mind. Most the time I am running a bit late as well. The one time when we could have been at work on time, I had slept in. Its a wonder why the boss still keeps us around. It would be a freaking miracle if we were to show up to work either on time or early. The other day, we had seen a baby cougar on the side of the road. Well, my friend and I are still debating what kind of animal it was. She says it was a rabbit. Really now, its winter. The animal was brown. Rabbits are white in the winter time. Maybe it wanted to be different? Nah. I still say it was a baby cougar or a baby lynx. Well, am thinking, that my friend should be calling me pretty soon saying that she is outside waiting for me. It is now 8:00 a.m. and we are suppose to be at work at 8:30 a.m. Of course, we have to stop by Timmy's and pick up coffee. Whats a day without timmy's coffee? Okay, she just called. I have to meet her at the store in a couple minutes then we will make our one-hour trek to work, after stopping at Tim Horten's, of course. Why do we work? Its ridiculous. Can't I just get paid to sit at home? Now that would be just too damn ideal eh?

No comments: