the rocks...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

movie fest

I don't really have anything to write about tonight, but I am trying to get myself to write in this blogger thing on a somewhat regular basis. I was on a total movie fest this past weekend. I finally got to watch The Grudge! When it was in the theatres, I was too scared to go and see the movie, but I finally gathered up my courage to watch it. It was freaky. I think I only screamed once and closed my eyes twice. Not bad if I say so myself. Other movies that I watched this past weekend was Taxi, Napoleon Dynamite, Raise Your Voice, The Cookout, and King Arthur just to name a few. I had to work for a couple days on the ice out at the reserve, but other than that, it was a nice and relaxing long weekend. I think I must have another one of those!

No comments: