the rocks...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my thought...

I think. I really do think that I need to drink. I need a night out with a few friends. Sit around have a couple drinks and laugh. No Drama. Don't need drama. I don't have much drama in my life, but at times, my friends do and sometimes that just kills the good times. However, at times, its funny as hell. Someday, I shall be the dramatic one, now that would be funny? On this night out, I think I shall dubb Janna DD! You can even come spoon with me Janna. I promise to knock you up! Okay, well its past the midnight and is now the Day After Tueseday! I shall get to bed =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will be the driver!!! Lol like i want to have a drink!!!!!!!! HEHE I am soooo the DD for the next year or so if I am not too too tired this pregnant thing when I am old is tiring!!! Lol i am not as young as I used to be!! Lol hehe laterz My bonnie!!!

Your Loyal Reader:
J