the rocks...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Goodmorning! Well, goodafternoon and just about good evening! I was scheduling a lazy Sunday. It started out as such. Then I forgot, it would have been my Mosom's Birthday today. He would have been turning 86? My uncle Burt was over when I woke up and he reminded me of the date today. So, I will be cooking a supper for folks today for whoever is around. Not sure what I am cooking yet. A roast, for sure. I was thinking of making soup and bannock. Mmmm, I am getting the most hungry now! Okay, well I am running over to the store to see what I can grab and maybe find some boys (who aren't lazy) to pick up the freezer over at my brothers place!

Oh yeah! I went to the Aboriginal Music Festival this past Friday night in Saskatoon. Most fun! Rock on my peoples! (Especially, Mr. Knight....)

Peace out....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really love that band don't you..I know you do you are just hiding it!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I love him! I can Sing just Like Him...