the rocks...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sometimes, I just don't know. I can just sit here thinking and thinking and I still will not know. I have just been thinking about everything lately. Absolutely everything and of absolutely nothing. I know that message is very vague and cryptic, but its for me to come back to for reflection purposes...I think I have too much time on my hands to be thinking this much!!

Anyways, enough thinking about things that I do not know of. I do know that, I am looking forward to our cultural days that is coming up next month. I get to go camping for one whole week! Last year, it was a whole week of playing poker! Fun Times!

I am missing the baby. He went up north for a visit. I think they will be gone till the end of this month. Holy Crap!

That is all for now, it is late and I am exhausted :)

No comments: