the rocks...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I think I want holidays. I is confused. I love my job. I don't want to be away from the office, but at the same time, I want to go somewhere. Why can't my office travel with me? Just pack up my desk, computer, phone, fax, and scanner and just travel (must not forget my blackberry). If I get to take time off, I know I will be okay for the first couple of days then I will start wondering whats going on, who is phoning in .. I figure they will be lost without me. But then again, I said that about my last job of SEVEN years. Lost without me! HAH! Can't survive without me! HAH! Office will shut down! HAH! Health Centre will be disorganized! HAH! Blah, blah , blah. They are doing just fine and dandy. Bastards! *laughs* I miss them bastards :) I am absolutely loving my job though! Oooh! The Director put in her two week resignation notice! I almost forgot! I should give her a call tommorow. Her last day is next week on Tuesday. I wonder. Will I get my FREE jacket she was going to purchase for me? My TWO FREE jackets and Vest? I better!

I is going to bed.

No comments: