the rocks...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

happy new year...

A Happy New Year to everyone! What will the new year bring to me? I want to make some changes. Well, one in particular, but I been saying that for years. Can I quit my job? In March, it will be seven years since I started working at the Health Centre. I like my job. I am comfortable in it. Maybe too comfortable, there is no opportunity for advancement. No prospects of a salary raise. And yet, I am still here. I did warn the boss, however, that I might be returning to school in the fall. She realizes that after seven years, a person must move on. What will people do without me??? Hehe .. Prolly continue on!

Speaking of work. That is where I am right now being security till 8:00 a.m. It is only 2:30 and I am already tired. I still have 5.5 hours to go! No security showed up tonight and as supervisor, I couldn't find anybody to work! So here I am, working. I don't think I will be making it to work in the morning!

Well, I should go do my rounds or play poker...Such decisions!

No comments: