the rocks...

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Terynce Birthday Party

I went to a birthday party for my nephew Teryence yesterday. Yummy Cake & Ice Cream!!



Teryence
Birthday Boy
Ronald and Kids Jonathon


On the way home, Pam tried to kill me...


Pams Car Tried to Kill Me Seriously now, Where is the Tire?


We were just about home! We had decided to go on the old road to get back to the reserve .. I hear Pam screaming .. I look beside me .. and there goes the tire ... cruizing past the car ... DAMN. I did not just say that. Anywhos, Pam is trying to kill me off, I swear. I am all her friend. WHY? I think by the end of the night, we had come to the conclusion .. It is Lorna's fault. If only Lorna had Teryence a day earlier. The car was just fine on Tuesday ... *shrugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy moly....I am sooooooo sorry that is just terrible!! and you girls didn't think to call me?? OMG