the rocks...

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bad Luck Continues...

I think my bad luck continued on from Pam's Car. It started out by something as simple as renting a scratched movie and being 7 minutes late of exchanging it. My change purse got lost. It had my bank card, credit card, drivers license, status card and my gas money home. So here I was, stuck in town, with no money and a truck that was on empty. As soon as I realized that it wasn't in my friends truck, like I originally thought it would be, I called the bank. Yeah. They probabaly didn't believe it was really me. I couldn't answer any questions to verify it was really me they were talking too! That was funny. Pitiful, but funny. I didn't know my credit card number. I didn't know the phone number associated to my card or if I had my card for over five years. I didn't know my age. Oh hell, I have been lying about my age for years, I fool myself! I told them my date of birth and got them to do the math. I did, however, remember the last transaction made on my card and for how much! How proud was I?! It was for a freaking seat belt ticket! Damn cops anyways. Anywhos, after losing my purse thing, I went for a ride with Janna. We were two blocks away and we ran out of gas. I told her maybe I shouldn't have went for a ride with her because am nothing but bad luck. Seriously now, I was going to go pick up my truck to get her gas, but with my bad luck, I would probably run out of gas right beside her! It would have been out of support though!

I do see a bit of sunshine in the tunnel though!! I found an old picture ID that was in my truck. Using that ID, I was able to pick up the money that my brother wired me from the states. My brother to the rescue!

No comments: