the rocks...

Monday, July 16, 2007

Thompson's Camp here I come again !

wow .. look at me posting twice in one month! I am over at Candaces again for the night. We will be taking off to Thompson's Camp tommorow for the week on a staff retreat. I am looking forward to a week of fishing and playing poker! Can life get any better than that?! I was already up there last week for meetings and had a blast. It was ... lets say ... relaxing and adventurous ... On the first day there .. we had a blow out on one of the tires of the car .. then could have been a snack for a bear ... I didn't even get to take a picture of the bear .. Found out that I can still run though! And apparently, you are not suppose to run from a bear .. Now people tell me!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Apparently you CAN run, but only down a steep hill... bears have trouble running down hills cuz their back legs are shorter... or something. :)
I learnt that up at Jasper National Park when we heard rustling and heavy breathing nearby as we sat around the campfire chatting.