the rocks...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

It is Sunday morning and I have been up for a couple of hours already. There are people sleeping everywhere in this joint. I am over at Janna's apartment and I have been here all weekend. We are taking off back home today so I can go pack up and take off to Thompson's Camp tommorow for a week of fishing ... (and working, I suppose).

Tash, if you are reading this send me an email with the url to your website! I went and changed the template on my blogger here and your website link disappeared. You know me, I am forgetful and have even forgotten the url to my own site.

Okay, people are stirring about now ...

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hey Bonniebons!
Sorry for the delay, but I'd fallen a bit behind on my blog reading. Well, I've also fallen a bit behind on my blogging, but I plan to remedy that very soon :)
The blog actually has a new url that I need to announce to the world:
http://www.fizzylight.com/word

Let me know if you have any trouble with it!! Big hugs to you.

P.S: as for the url to your photos, I wouldn't have a clue anymore ... sorry :/