the rocks...

Friday, March 25, 2005

unreal

It has been so busy, hectic, crazy, and unbelievable around here .. It is like I haven't had the chance to sit down and breathe. If it isn't one thing, then its another. What's next? Have we not had enough heartache to last us a lifetime? It feels like my world is spinning. I see the people around me ... I feel the suffering that they are going through .. I can't grab at them, rather, I can't grasp reality. Everything feels unreal. I don't know what I am saying. I don't know what to feel. It is about 7:30 in the morning and I haven't had any sleep yet. Physically, I am not tired .. Emotionally, I am exhausted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the pain, disbelief and confusion you feel passes soon. I come from a small community that also suffered a sensless horror years ago, I understand.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment.