the rocks...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Wow. It has been forever since I blogged here. I doubt anybody checks this page now and must have given up hope as I was stuck in the facebook world. Do not worry, I shall save my all my deep thoughts for you!

Today is not the day for deep thoughts, well not right now anyways. I am in E-town and have been here for a couple days now. I am finished packing up and getting ready to head back to reality. Another 7 hours on the road! Sheesh. Guess will have to get my mp3 player ready, my dvd movies ready and last, but not least, my texter ready for this road trip home! I so rocked the multi-texting thing on my trip here!

I was being a mall rat yesterday in big ole West Edmonton Mall here and I am almost finished my Christmas shopping and its not even December!! Soo excited.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

What is e-town??

myBonnie said...

Oh my goodness! I seriously thought nobody checked this site anymore! Hi Tash :) E-Town aka Edmonton, Alberta. I had went there last week for a meeting.