the rocks...

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Friday, after payday, and we have the day off! Imagine that!! I got to sleep in this morning til 10 a.m. and I had stayed up till 2 a.m. lastnight! I am such a rebel. So, I am going to Vegas at the end of August. I still have to pay for my flights/hotel, but shall be doing that soon enough. Anywhos, no one wants to go sky diving with me. Candace says that she might look into it, but doesn't sound like she really wants too. Too scared. Right now, I am not scared of the thought of the skydiving, but maybe when up in the plane, looking down towards the ground, I might change my mind. I am going to look into it though. See what happens. I might have no partners to go with though!

1 comment:

Nimis said...

Hey you didn't ask me if I wanted to skydive with you!!! I would so do that!!