the rocks...

Friday, June 20, 2008

puttin on the dancing shoes

and heading out dancing tonight! My auntie got married today. I missed the ceremony. I missed the supper. I sure the hell ain't missing the dance!

It was thirsty Thursday lastnight! It was payday AND we had no work today. Where the hell was I? At home. Home, watching movies. Damn, I feel old. I was remembering, once upon a time, if it was a payday and long weekend, I would be no where near home. Yet, here I was, watching movies and playing with my godson. It was still great. I enjoy my days at home.

Its taking me forever to write this entry. I keep taking breaks to apply my makeup and to talk to Lisa. I should get going here.

Going out to raise some hell...
maybe...
probably not...
definitely, maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your devoted reader...I just wanted to let you know that you haven't had a new entry in awhile..what am I to do i don't know what is going on in your life!!! hehe or is that just nosey??? hehe laters you!!

Anonymous said...

haha .. I will update .. tommorow?? Yeah, will try for tommorow. I is too sick and miserable right now after a GREAT weekend...