the rocks...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

knocked up...

No, no, no .. I am not knocked up. I went to go watch the movie Knocked Up. Some parts were so hilarious and other parts were like .. oh my god .. they just showed that? they just said that? It made it more funny. I think it traumatized me. The next movies that I want to go and watch is Pirates of the Carribean and Shrek 3. I just need to find friends that haven't watched them yet. Good luck to me!

I am in town for the rest of the week for a conference. I am thoroughly enjoying the time away from work. My conference is for three days and I had taken two EDOs (Earned Day Off) so I am not scheduled to be back at work till Monday. It is like a mini-holiday.

I am going to head to bed. I was in the middle of writing this journal entry when I started browsing and reading through my friends journals. Talk about attention deficit.

No comments: